kianangyoga: Saying no has always been difficult for me. I...



kianangyoga:

Saying no has always been difficult for me.

I always feel guilty when I turn people down because there’s this conditioned response that I’ve learned that tells me I should aim to please people and that I should always put others before myself.

But in reality, you have to be able to take care of yourself and your needs before you can truly show up for someone else and there’s nothing wrong with putting yourself first sometimes.

I think that a lot of women, ancestrally, have been taught the same thing and can relate to the above (hands up if you’re one of them 🙋🏻‍♀️).

Of course, taking too much and putting yourself first too much is on the opposite side of the spectrum, but there needs to be a balance of give and take.

Care for yourself, but also care for others. If the latter is impossible to do while maintaining the former, then you know something needs to shift.

#foodforthought

Happy Friday! ✨✨

Song: Do Like That by Korede Bello
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
.⁠
#Yoga #YogaEveryDamnDay #YogaEveryWhere #IGYogaCommunity #yogi #yogini #ILoveYoga #YogaInspiration #YogaLove #YogaFun #YogaLife #YogaPractice #PracticeYogaChangeYourWorld #Fitness #YogaPose #YogaProgress #Flexible #Flexibility #YogaTeacher #yogaflow #yogavideo #yogatutorial #yogatips #yogaalignment #learnyoga #onlineyoga
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDT8PxUgV_R/?igshid=tzpfllhebqf5



from Asian Female Sports and Fitness https://ift.tt/3fhO47s
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog